Surgery Center TourComing Soon
Thank you for Choosing the Embassy Center!
We’re so happy to hear you’ve chosen us to help you get the care you need. On this page we’ll walk you through what you can expect from your experience from us, from preparing for your visit all the way through getting your surgery and moving forward with recovery. If you have questions, you can always call us at (661) 237-5454.
Let’s Get on the Same Page
Before you begin your procedure, we ask that you fill out our patient registration form and review our notices and policies.
In order to make your visit as smooth as possible, we offer you the ability to download and review the documents from home. Please use the links below to download the documents, and please remember to bring your filled-out registration form with you on the day of your procedure (if you forget it, we’ll have to ask you to fill out a new form in our office).
If you are in the area, we welcome you to stop by and pre-register. This will save you time on the day of your surgery and allow for the most accurate insurance coordination.
• Notices & Policies:
Notice of Privacy Practices & Disclosure of Ownership,
Advance Directive Notification, Patient Complaint or Grievance Process >
• Registration Forms:
Billing & Insurance
We are contracted with:
- Blue Cross
- Multiplan/Beech Street
- Worker’s Compensation
We also accept:
- Tricare (with authorization)
- Veteran’s Affairs (with authorization)
Please contact our billing patient line at (661) 237-5454 with questions and for more information.
Payment or establishment of a payment plan is expected at time of service.
Payments can be made over the phone, online, or by check, card or cash in office.
Call our patient billing line today at (661) 237-5454.
Scheduling Your Surgery
Your physician will work with you directly to select and schedule the best time for your surgery.
Unable to make your appointment?
We know that life can be unpredictable. If you’ve scheduled a procedure but find that you need to cancel or reschedule, please call us immediately at
The Day of Your procedure
Please arrive one hour before your scheduled surgery time. If you have filled out your patient registration form, remember to bring it with you!
We’ll Be In Touch Soon!
Follow Up & Reminder Call
Prior to surgery date, we will call you to inform you of the steps you need to take before your surgery, and answer questions.
Here are a few tips:
- Stop eating and drinking at midnight prior to your procedure. This includes water, breath mints, gum, and chewing tobacco
- If you take medications for any conditions, ask your doctor and the facility’s nurse whether there are any you should not take on the day of your procedure
- Do not shave your surgical site
- If there is any possibility you are pregnant, please notify your doctor and the facility’s nurse
- Leave all valuables at home, including watches, rings, and jewelry
- Notify your physician of any change in your health, such as a cold, fever, or sore throat
- For your safety, please arrange for an adult to drive you home. If you receive anesthesia, you will not be allowed to drive yourself home!
- This is not an exhaustive list of instructions — please be available for our call, and don’t be shy about asking questions. We are here for you.
Your Trusted Outpatient Surgery Center
Voted Antelope Valley's Best 2020